This section is where you can respond to time-sensitive ActionAlerts! Let your voice be heard.
For context, visit IAPO’s Legislative Initiatives page.
- P.E. requirement: Ask the Governor to sign HB 2572 to support healthy and active kids!
- Healthy Local Foods Incentive Fund: Ask the Governor to sign HB 4568 to support healthy eating and the local farming economy.
Previous ActionAlerts! (partial list)
- Ask your legislators to co-sponsor the HEAL Act
- Protect P.E. from bills aiming to weaken the P.E. requirement in state law
- How Fit are Illinois Kids? We need your action on HB 5397! (March 2014)
- We Need Your Immediate Action! HEAL Act to be Heard in Committee Next Week (March 2014)
- IAPO Action Alert: Food Safety Modernization Act Comments (October 2013)
- Public Health and Prevention Fund (April 2011)
- Healthy School Snacks (April 2012)
- Physical Education in Illinois Schools (March 2012)
- Federal Transportation Bill (February 2012)
- Public Health and Prevention Fund (December 2011)
- Public Health and Prevention Fund (November 2011)
- Physical Education and Chicago Public Schools (October 2011)
- Businesses and Organizations: Please Sign On In Support of the Federal Prevention and Public Health Fund!